show about me

My photo
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and have been practicing for over 16 years. I am specialized in couples therapy and work with individuals as well. When I work with clients I teach them necessary skills to improve not only their relationships but themselves as well. My hope is for my clients to make changes that will make them healthier individuals which will then make their relationships healthier and happier. If you're interested in obtaining information, setting up an appointment, or learning more about my practice please visit my website at www.therapywithanita.com you can also go to my page on psychology today at http://Therapists.PsychologyToday.com/rms/79368

Thursday, December 5, 2019

It's the Holiday Season

This Holiday Season, work on not letting yourself get overwhelmed. Make sure you are taking time for yourself, care of yourself and your relationship.

A good way to take a break from the chaos and preparation for the holiday, is to take some time for your relationship and start a tradition together!

Some Holiday tradition ideas:

  • Bake cookies together
  • Watch a Holiday movie with some hot coco
  • Volunteer or buy gifts for an organization or people in need... Do a good deed 
  • Make an ornament together
  • Set a relationship goal for the New Year
  • Bring some treats, food, or toys for the animals in your local shelter
  • Make a gift for each other
  • Make a card for each other 
  • Give a sexy stocking stuffer
  • Decorate together 
  • Make a special meal together
  • Go look at Christmas lights 
  • Sit with each other and reflect on the highlights of the year
Have a Wonderful Holiday Season All!